It often comes as a surprise because you may have logout recently and want to log in back to check some sales. But you can no longer access your account because Amazon has suspended it. Having your seller account suspended on Amazon can give you a headache. The best thing to do is to prevent your seller profile from suffering this type of penalty by paying attention to a few steps.
We have some tips to share with you on how to keep your account active smoothly. Also, we have the best platform you can bank on for Amazon consulting and other related issues.
The Top 2 Tips To Prevent Your Amazon Seller’s Account
Keep All Documentation Relating to Your Active Products
Do not dispose of any of your purchase receipts for the products that are for sale on the marketplace. When registering a product on Amazon, you must keep the invoice and any other proof of these goods. Keep in mind that the documents must be consistent with your Amazon registration.
That way, if you need to appeal an account suspension one day, you won’t have any problems gathering all the necessary documentation.
Keep an Eye on Your Account Performance
It is critical that you are aware of the performance targets that Amazon assigns to its resellers. With this, your account has a better chance of not being deactivated. Find out what these metrics are:
- Index of shipments with valid tracking: This is the percentage of all your shipments with a valid tracking number during the 30-day period. This index is only valid when you perform the logistics, the seller. The goal is to stay above 95%;
- Late Shipment Rate: Reflects the customer and Amazon a potential late shipment, where you can have a maximum of 4% late shipments in the last 30 days;
- Problem Orders Index: This is how Amazon assesses whether or not you are providing a good customer experience. The metric is calculated based on all your orders that have had problems in the last 60 days, and you need to stay below 1% in order not to have your account suspended;
- Pre-fulfillment cancellation fee: These are orders you canceled within the last 7 days, and this fee is only applied to orders shipped by the sellers. In order not to be penalized, the cancellation rate must be below 2.5%;
- On-Time Delivery Rate: This represents products delivered from the date you estimated, together with the total tracked shipments, valid only when the seller makes the shipment. The recommendation is that your account is always above 97%.
Avoid a Suspension by Keeping an Eye on Your Account
Now that you know the reasons why your Amazon account can be suspended, try to keep the good practices that we indicate in this reading. You can check out our other post on our website on the best practices for registering a product in the Amazon store and applying them so that your store on the marketplace has more chances to grow and increase revenue!
Suppose you have tried to avoid suspension but find yourself in its pool; you then wonder what to do next. Creating an Amazon plan of action is often the only thing to resolve the issue. But it is only advisable that you do this with the assistance of an expert in Amazon consulting. The one we recommend is Mari Marketing, an expert you can meet for Amazon seller help.
You need to have it at the back of your mind that you may practice all these tips and still find out your account is suspended. This can occur due to several factors, including a technical glitch in the Amazon system. So, whenever you need to write an Amazon appeal letter, Mari Marketing is your go-to agency.